Thursday, February 17, 2011

17.2.2011

early in the morning my hp ringing

owh!its bou buii the morning msg

to tired d forget to reply><

sry dear ❤

dear go school jor

take my breakfast at 10 am

             ROTI SARDIN xD

bath n ntg to do><


dreaming my dear bou buii ❤


5pm my hp ringing jor =]


msg from dear [bk jor...]


my dear cum bk d xD


happy happy^^


suddenly dear ask sum question scared dou me><


she than say juz joking ny


phew~

at nite go watch movie wif family xD

bou buii thking how to make a water resistance bag..

thk til 脸忧忧><

c jor heart pain =[

bao bei say wil help her thk

bou buii smile bk jor=]

bou buii say wan belanja bao bei makan-->sandwich

haha❤

tak tau bila

around 10.05 pm my dear bou buii oioi jor

so miss her ><






么么



爱死你了啦 哈哈xD




looking at the clock its 00.44 pm jor

owh so late d><


got to meet my BOUBUII in dream d xD








good bye & good nite all





mwakss!! for my dear gehxD

hope her feel dou n sweet sweet de smile in heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net